-
August 6th, 2004, 08:22 AM
#1
BBD
Guest
As I'm moving house Monday, it's time for the beloved comp to be packed up tomorrow, and I'm going to be offline for a while thanks to BT and their lack of common sense!! I was due to have my phone line at the new house connected today and I get a phone call from them a couple of days ago saying that the builders have done their bit installing their parts of the phone connections but BT STILL haven't connected everything up to the exchange, which isn't going to be done for a week or so. Then becuse it's a brand new house I'm moving into, Ihave to have my phone line connected and working for at least a week before I can order Broadband again, so god knows how long all that's going to take by the time they book it in for me.
So I have a favour to ask any UK'ers, if any of you could keep me up to date with things by texting me that would be great and I would be eternally grateful. It's going to drive me barmy not knowing what's going on especially as things are really happeneing round here at the mo. If anyone could do this for me and wants my mobile number then if you could PM me before tomorrow and I'll give it to you.
Thankies everyone, I'm gonna miss ya while I'm gone
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks